PDA

View Full Version : HowTo set URL, LOGIN and PASS at runtime

Florent Guiliani
12-Oct-2005, 04:18 PM
Hi all,

I'm just buying EurekaLog and trying to setup it in my application.

First, I'haven't found a way to set url, login and pass for sending
crash report on a web server at runtime.

Any Idea?

Florent,

Florent Guiliani
12-Oct-2005, 04:31 PM
Florent Guiliani a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm just buying EurekaLog and trying to setup it in my application.
>
> First, I'haven't found a way to set url, login and pass for sending
> crash report on a web server at runtime.
>
> Any Idea?
>
> Florent,

Reply to myself:

put:

// Check the Web send.
if (WebCheck->Checked)
{
// Set the web options.
EurekaExceptionRecord.CurrentModuleOptions->WebURL = WebEdit->Text;
}
else
{
// Disable the Web sending.
EurekaExceptionRecord.CurrentModuleOptions->WebSendMode = wsmNoSend;
};

in EurekaLogExceptionNotify event