PDA

View Full Version : Activate Email Send option using code

Zapato
09-May-2006, 01:37 PM
hi,

1.How can I make EL to send emails from code without activating Email Send Options from the tab Send in the IDE Dialog options ?
2. How can i activate EurekaLog using code and having the EurekaLog component on the main form, without activating Activate EurekaLog Option from the IDE Dialog options ?
I need these for our build server.

Thanks.

admin
09-May-2006, 02:23 PM
Hi,

Zapato wrote:
> hi,
>
> 1.How can I make EL to send emails from code without activating Email
> Send Options from the tab Send in the IDE Dialog options ?

You can simply using an OnExceptionNotify event like the following:

uses
ExceptionLog, ECore, ETypes; // Required units.

procedure TForm1.EurekaLog1ExceptionNotify(
EurekaExceptionRecord: TEurekaExceptionRecord; var Handled: Boolean);
begin
with EurekaExceptionRecord.CurrentModuleOptions do
begin
EMailSendMode := esmEmailClient;
EMailAddresses := 'email@address.com';
EMailSubject := 'Email subject here!';
EMailMessage := 'Email message here!';
end;
end;

> 2. How can i activate EurekaLog using code and having the EurekaLog
> component on the main form, without activating Activate EurekaLog
> Option from the IDE Dialog options ?
> I need these for our build server.
>
> Thanks.

Currently is impossible use EurekaLog without activating it via
"Project/EurekaLog Options...(Activate EurekaLog" check-box.

So I suggest you to activate it and after disable it, if you want, via run-time
code, using the "SetEurekaLogState" procedure.

See here: http://www.eurekalog.com/docs/seteurekalogstateprocedure.html

--
Best regards...

Fabio Dell'Aria.