PDA

View Full Version : EL installer

tms
20-Jun-2006, 07:18 AM
Hello!

When I reinstall EL, I have already EL in Library path (Delphi 7).
It is like this: $(DELPHI)\EurekaLog\Delphi7
Although it exists installer adds another EL path to this library path.

Maybe installer should check for EurekaLog in library parh before it adds
another one?

--
Regards
Tomski

admin
20-Jun-2006, 10:43 AM
Hi,

tms wrote:
> Hello!
>
> When I reinstall EL, I have already EL in Library path (Delphi 7).
> It is like this: $(DELPHI)\EurekaLog\Delphi7
> Although it exists installer adds another EL path to this library path.
>
> Maybe installer should check for EurekaLog in library parh before it adds
> another one?
>
> --
> Regards
> Tomski

Yes, it just check this but it isn't able to recognize the "$(DELPHI)" path! :)

--
Best regards...

Fabio Dell'Aria.
----------------
http://www.eurekalog.com
Catch every BUG, every time!

tms
20-Jun-2006, 11:15 AM
User "admin" wrote...
> tms wrote:
>> When I reinstall EL, I have already EL in Library path (Delphi 7).
>> It is like this: $(DELPHI)\EurekaLog\Delphi7
>> Although it exists installer adds another EL path to this library path.
>> Maybe installer should check for EurekaLog in library parh before it adds
>> another one?
>
> Yes, it just check this but it isn't able to recognize the "$(DELPHI)"
> path! :)

Yes, it's not in Environment Variables (system) nor User Overrides (in
Delphi).
The latter are in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\Delphi\7.0\Envi ronment
Variables
I think $(DELPHI) can only be taken from RootDir value in
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\Delphi\7.0

--
Regards
Tomski

admin
20-Jun-2006, 11:18 AM
Hi,

tms wrote:
> User "admin" wrote...
>> tms wrote:
>>> When I reinstall EL, I have already EL in Library path (Delphi 7).
>>> It is like this: $(DELPHI)\EurekaLog\Delphi7
>>> Although it exists installer adds another EL path to this library path.
>>> Maybe installer should check for EurekaLog in library parh before it adds
>>> another one?
>> Yes, it just check this but it isn't able to recognize the "$(DELPHI)"
>> path! :)
>>

> Yes, it's not in Environment Variables (system) nor User Overrides (in
> Delphi).
> The latter are in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\Delphi\7.0\Envi ronment
> Variables
> I think $(DELPHI) can only be taken from RootDir value in
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\Delphi\7.0
>
> --
> Regards
> Tomski

Thank you for the good suggestion! :)