PDA

View Full Version : Saving log file before showing the message

vgamarnik
29-Jun-2006, 12:28 PM
Hello,

I am using ExceptionNotify callback and from there I show the error messages based on exception.

As far as I noticed, a record to the error log is being created after I exiting the ExceptionNotify procedure. For some reasons, I would like it to be saved before the error message is shown.
Of course I can do it manually using EurekaExceptionRecord.LogText, but in this case I am loosing the functionality of ignoring duplicate records in the log.

Is there any other solution?
Is there a public function which can store log file with all necessary checks and based on selected options?

Thanks

admin
29-Jun-2006, 05:16 PM
Hi,

vgamarnik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using ExceptionNotify callback and from there I show the error
> messages based on exception.
>
> As far as I noticed, a record to the error log is being created after I
> exiting the ExceptionNotify procedure. For some reasons, I would like
> it to be saved before the error message is shown.
> Of course I can do it manually using EurekaExceptionRecord.LogText, but
> in this case I am loosing the functionality of ignoring duplicate
> records in the log.
>
> Is there any other solution?
> Is there a public function which can store log file with all necessary
> checks and based on selected options?
>
> Thanks

No, I'm sorry but currently did not exists any function like this! :(

--
Best regards...

Fabio Dell'Aria.
http://www.eurekalog.com